Bring ŠKODA ŠMART to life
We're passionate about our people.
It's at the heart of our innovation, technology, success - everything that we do.
Because our cars are only as great as you, the people who front them.
Passionate thinking doers, who believe in ŠKODA and the joy it brings to the automotive experience.
You're driven by something different.
Join us in redefining ŠKODA ŠMART.
AFTERSALES PLANNING EXECUTIVE
This position is responsible to design viable Aftersales marketing campaigns with goal of increasing the Aftersales turnover and customers' loyalty.
He/she will work very closely with the in-house Marketing team to execute all campaigns, events, roadshows as well as other brand building-related activities.
- Consult with internal stakeholders in the Aftersales department to understand business requirements and needs; and devise viable program to support Aftersales KPIs
- Plan and develop Aftersales marketing programs to meet customers' needs and market demands; and drive Aftersales revenue, including (but not limited to) improving motor insurance retention rate
- Provide developmental research and performance indices relating to various Aftersales initiatives
- Collate all required information and brief the in-house Marketing team on the requirements of the campaign including information such as campaign objectives, mechanics, Aftersales KPIs etc
- Ensure aftersales teams are fully briefed on marketing programmes to ensure smooth roll-out
- Work closely with in-house Marketing team to develop collaterals and tools for promotional activities
- Provide support to Marketing team in engaging of external vendors for Aftersales marketing-related activities
- Research on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Track and monitor Aftersales marketing projects and campaigns performances
- Prepare analysis and reporting information to enhance future marketing activities
- Monitoring of ROI for each campaign
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing or its equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Understanding of promoting After Market products and services in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Ability to conduct market research
- Attention to detail, reliable, possess good social skills and customer oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation purposes
- Excellent command of English with strong writing abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and following tight timelines
- Valid Class 3 driving licence is a must
Sounds like the ŠMART role for you? Write to us below with your resume.
- Identify business opportunities, prospects and evaluating customer level of interest, developing and proposing sales options
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers, build rapport to recruit new customers
- Articulate and fluent in English, a 2nd language will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and self-starting attitude with outstanding customer service orientation
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Position requires frequent networking and outdoor prospecting
- Good network opportunities, high incentives and commission
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license
- Ex-Property Agent, Insurance Agent, Air Stewards/Stewardesses, Consultants and Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply