24-hour Roadside Assistance
Be it an emergency recovery, the exchange of a flat battery, or checking how much tyre pressure is needed, the ŠKODA 24-hour roadside assistance team is here to help!
Simply call our 24-hour roadside assistance hotline at +65 6333 8800 and if necessary, we will send an assistance team to rectify the problem or arrange for a tow service* to our service centre.
Read more about our 24-hour roadside assistance service here:
Terms and conditions
- Parts and labor fees apply if parts replacement or repair is required.
- Free one time complimentary jump-start service of vehicle battery. All subsequent jump-start services related to the same battery are subjected to an attendance fee of $144.45 (inclusive of GST).
- Free dispatch of roadside assistance technician, 24 hours a day only covers Singapore, not applicable to extended service in Malaysia**.
- Towing service available island wide in Singapore (except Jurong island) and in peninsular Malaysia**.
- Extra cost will be incurred to customers in the event of towing from a remote location.
- Adverse weather conditions - On occasions when adverse weather such as floods, heavy thunder, and lightning challenge external resources, some operations may become physically impossible until the weather improves. During such situations, our main priority is to ensure that you and your passengers are taken to a safe place. The recovery of your ŠKODA may not be possible until weather conditions permit it.
- Rights - In the case of a false statement, we shall have the right to refuse any or all benefits. In the unlikely event of a dispute arising, for which a satisfactory solution cannot be found, we reserve the right to appoint an independent third party to act as an arbitrator to resolve the matter.
- Force majeure - We shall not be liable for failure to provide services under the terms of services set out in this page if such failure is caused or contributed by acts of nature, acts of a public enemy, acts of government authority or any political sub- division or any department or regulatory agency thereof or entity created thereby, acts of terrorism, orders of any court or arbitrary body, acts of any person engaged in subversive activity or sabotage, strikes, embargoes, delays due to any of the above causes or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Removal of belongings prior to recovery - Please ensure that you remove all belongings from your ŠKODA prior to recovery. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in the vehicle.
**Only applicable to Roadside Assistance purchased from 1st January 2022.