Share your Octavia moments T&Cs
- The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Singapore, aged 21 and above, on the Facebook (@SkodaSingapore) and Instagram Page of ŠKODA Singapore (@skodagramsg), henceforth referred to as the Organiser.
- A potential contestant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth.
- To be eligible to win, participants must 1) be following ŠKODA Singapore Facebook or Instagram Page 2) like the post 3) post or share your best #MyOCTAVIAMoments and tag us on the respective platforms, and (4) set your account to public.
- Each individual is only allowed one entry.
- By entering the contest, the participants agree to comply with these rules and regulations.
- Three (3) winners will be selected at the end of the contest period. Winners will be selected by The Organiser and announced on ŠKODA's Facebook and Instagram page.
- No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prize is permitted.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Contest will run from 23 August to 4 September 2022
- Winners will be notified through the respective platform which they submitted their post on. Winners have to send a Private Message using the platform's Chat function to the Organiser with their full name (as per NRIC) and contact number within 3 days from announcement to arrange for collection, failing which, the entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
- Prize must be redeemed by 30 September 2022 in person, failing which the prize will be forfeited.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Registration and submission of entries implies automatic acceptance of all rules and regulations of the contest. In the event of dispute, the decision of The Organiser shall be final.
- Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or violated the rules.
- The Organiser has the right to reproduce and distribute your contest entry submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media determined by The Organiser at their sole discretion. You agree that The Organiser owns all rights, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by The Organiser using or incorporating your contest entry submission.
- A photo of the winner receiving the prize will be taken during prize collection. With the acceptance of the prize and agreement of the photo taking, The Organiser has the rights to publish the winner's photo for promotional or publicity purposes relating to this contest, without prior notice.
- Neither participants nor winners shall receive any compensation or credit for use of entries.
- In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the identified Instagram, and/or e-mail, account.
- If for any reason, all or part of the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, action of participants, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Organiser, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, The Organiser reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry or participant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination, as The Organiser determines in their sole discretion.
- The Organiser will not be liable or bear for the warranty of the prizes.
- The decision of The Organiser is final and no correspondence will be entertained.