Bring ŠKODA ŠMART to life
We're passionate about our people.
It's at the heart of our innovation, technology, success - everything that we do.
Because our cars are only as great as you, the people who front them.
Passionate thinking doers, who believe in ŠKODA and the joy it brings to the automotive experience.
You're driven by something different.
Join us in redefining ŠKODA ŠMART.
PR & Social Executive
Social & Digital
- Management of content and communications on online platforms (website, Facebook, Instagram) across two brands (Volkswagen and Skoda)
- Day to day Social Media management - community management
- Handle incoming enquiries via social channels
- Create content briefs in line with brand guidelines and working closely with agency on content delivery for each client
- Oversee execution of monthly social calendar
- Working with agencies to ensure content is consistent with brand
- Manage digital marketing campaign; Manage SEO, SEM to optimise digital media effectiveness
- Tracking of Social & Digital campaign results for reporting
- Producing PR collateral such as press releases, press packs
- Distributing press materials to media
- Tracking company and campaign mentions in the media and distributing internally
- Organise events including media launches, drive events, collaborations and other media outreach activities
- Planning and managing media and influencer test drives
- Managing the press car fleet and organising maintenance matters
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a PR executive either agency or client side
- Experience in social media and digital marketing
- Ability to work well with colleagues, partners, and media
- Degree or Diploma in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or digital-related discipline
- Identify business opportunities, prospects and evaluating customer level of interest, developing and proposing sales options
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers, build rapport to recruit new customers
- Articulate and fluent in English, a 2nd language will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and self-starting attitude with outstanding customer service orientation
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Position requires frequent networking and outdoor prospecting
- Good network opportunities, high incentives and commission
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license
- Ex-Property Agent, Insurance Agent, Air Stewards/Stewardesses, Consultants and Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply
Write to us to apply for opportunities not listed above.